While many of the benefits of membership in the Waukesha community chamber are intangible -- like contributing to a more prosperous, positive, and collaborative business climate -- we also know many business owners see their annual investment as an expense that requires a return. We believe this can easily be shown to any interested business person and support a transparent accounting of how active members recoup their investment and more. We've put all the details into a simple chart and made it available for download. But don't be shy -- let us know if you have other ideas. As the largest local business federation for the city and town of Waukesha, we always want to hear good suggestions for how we can better serve our members and our community.
Successful business people recognize the need for reaching their audience. The act of calling public attention to your business goes by many names including advertising, marketing and promotion. Your Chamber has the perfect tools to help you accomplish visibility.
- Access to networking events with Chamber members, business leaders and community members
- Maximum internet exposure on the Chamber's website
- Inclusion in the newsletter through stories and the Meet Your Members section
- Celebrate your new membership or milestone occasion with a ribbon cutting
- Get involved and join a committee
- And so much more!
Questions about Membership
Please contact our membership department at email@example.com or call 262-521-3333.