- A description of the unit is required when filing the application.
- All units must be decorated and have working lights on the float to be considered for entry into the Waukesha Christmas Parade
- All units must in some way reflect either the theme of the parade or the holiday season.
- Absolutely no Santa costumed characters allowed in the parade.
- All parade entries must be pre-registered.
- Units that delay the parade are subject to removal.
- No political issues signage will be allowed.
- The parade committee reserves the right to limit or determine participation in the parade.
- Units with animals must provide proof of insurance. Dogs must be muzzled. Units must clean-up after the animals.
- Units must maintain no more than 25 feet between each other and must keep moving. For everyone's safety, no units may stop to perform.
- Units must adhere to their assigned entry number.
- Units without a float and/or walking-only units, are discouraged and will be limited in number.
- Community group entries may not contain any business advertising, signage, etc. This includes on vehicles towing floats or proving music, etc.